We are super excited about the upcoming 30th Anniversary Celebration on November 21st. The GYSA board has been busy planning a fun filled evening that your teams and families are sure to enjoy! Here is a breakdown of the evening:
• The event will begin at 6:00 pm and will conclude at 9:00 pm.
• Players and their siblings will be able to compete in a variety of skills activities ranging from accuracy shooting, juggling, dribbling, and more.
• Families will be able to participate in a variety of fun activities which include three legged race, bean bag toss, soccer bowling, an obstacle course, a ping pong toss, a ring toss onto pegs, hole in one foot golf, target shots, face painting, bean bag tic-tac-toe, target practice, and a DJ dancing booth!
• The food vendors will set be on site - Kettle Corn, Whiskey Ranch BBQ, Molly’s Tamales, Quick Bites, Native New Yorker and more.
• Bring camping chairs and blankets spread out to have a family picnic.
• At 7:00 pm, all GYSA teams are invited to march in the Parade of Teams. • Each GYSA team is encouraged to march with pride! In addition to wearing your team uniforms, consider creating a banner to carry, wearing silly hats or costumes, and throwing out candy or trinkets to kids in the crowd.
.coaches, Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov 20th to participate in the parade of teams.
Thank you for supporting GYSA!
Those games which were cancelled due to rain have been rescheduled.
Please click on the Schedule tab above to view the new game times.
November 17th - Early Registration Begins ($85)
December 31st - Regular Registration Begins ($95)
January 20th - Late Registration Begins ($125)
Games Begin - February 13th and 14th
Spring Break - March 13th and 14th (no games)
Games End - April 10th and 11th
Picture Week - February 25th through 28th
Blue Lion Insurance Brokers, a proud sponser of GYSA, will pay $20 towards your child's next season's (Spring 2015) registration fee if you call their office at 480-447-7972 to receive an auto insurance quote.
Email them at email@example.com for more information.
Season Begins - Friday, September 26th and Saturday, September 27th
Coaches' Meeting - Wednesday, September 10th
Fall Break (no games) - October 10th and 11th
Pictures - October 23rd, 24th and 25th
Halloween (no games) - Friday, October 31st
Games Resume - Saturday, November 1st
GYSA 30th Anniversary Celebration - Friday, November 21st
Games End - Saturday, November 22nd